Why be a good apple when you can be a bad one?
Join our Cider Club and enjoy the best of City Orchard ciders
from our Cidery to your front door!
Join our Bad Apple Club and experience our hand-picked seasonal ciders, new releases, limited-releases, and club exclusives delivered straight to your door or available for pickup at our Taproom!
Limited Releases & Club Exclusives
Approximately each quarter, we select ciders from our seasonal new releases and limited-run or club-exclusive cider selections to share with you!
Shipped with tasting notes, pairings, and videos for virtual tasting from our founders.
Available in three and six-bottle shipments.
Sign-ups received after the shipment date will receive the following shipment.
Taproom pick-ups are available.
- Tasting notes and information for each release.
- Pairing recipe cards for each of the included ciders.
- Virtual tastings with our Founders.
- 10% discount at our taproom on all merchandise, and cider, beer, and wine.
- Discounted pricing on additional ciders added to your Cider Club Releases.
- Invitations & pre-sale tickets to special cidery events.
Bad Apple Club memberships are automatically renewed, your card on file will be charged the shipment month.
Bad Apple Club 3 bottle
Bad Apple Club 6 bottle
*Pricing will vary based on the hand-picked selections. 10% discount applicable to retail purchases online and in the Taproom.
Shipping and tax not included.
Cancel at any time in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 30 days prior to the shipment date.
1. Automatic Deliveries: This is an automatic delivery program where you agree to have the payment for the order automatically.
2. Limited Productions: The cidery may substitute a different vintage of a cider (or a different cider of equal or greater value) if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted during the pick-up/shipment time frame.
3. Member Details: Current contact, billing, and shipping information must be provided.
4. Pick Up Orders: You understand and agree that your club release will be available for pick-up for three weeks post club release. If not picked up, the release will be shipped to your address on file. Shipping and handling charges (applicable taxes) will be applied to your payment card. Must be over 21 years old to be a member.
5. Age requirement: By registering for cider club membership you are confirming you are 21 years of age or older.
6. Membership will be ongoing until we receive a request to terminate membership.
7. Minimum Commitment: We request a one-year commitment.
8. Leaving the Program: You must notify the Cidery via email at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to shipping with any changes or cancellations. This time frame also applies to pick-ups.
Terms & Conditions
1. 21 Years of Age or Older & In-Person Signature Requirement: Deliveries require an adult signature of 21 years of age or older. After 3 attempts to deliver, shipments are held at UPS for 7 days and then returned. We hope this does not happen as we provide advance notice and tracking numbers for shipments.
2. Returned Packages: A return packaging fee, as well as a reshipping fee, may be charged to the customer.
3. Re-Shipping: Package(s) which are returned due to failed delivery and re-shipped will incur the re-shipping.
4. Redirected shipments: We are happy to redirect your shipment. Once shipped, if you do need to change shipping destinations, a redirect and any additional shipping costs will be applied.
5. Tracking: Shipping tracking numbers are provided so you are aware of when a shipment is due to be delivered and can arrange for an adult of 21 years of age older to be available to sign for the package.
6. Legal Restriction: Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
7. Taxes & limitations: Individual state regulations for taxes and limits do apply.
8. Returned shipments: You are responsible for shipping, return, and re-shipping costs.
9. Regulations for shipping cider vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on their individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship cider to all states.
10. Damaged shipments are insured. Please notify the cidery if you incur such a shipment.
11. Sold: Once the order is processed the cider is considered purchased even if returned.
12. Heat & Weather Conditions: Because of our sensitivity to the temperature variances that can occur during the summer months, we generally ship Monday through Wednesday. We may, at times, contact customers to consult on overnight shipping or a holding the shipment back to ensure the integrity of their ciders.
13. Delivery Schedule: Cider is shipped via UPS.
14. Will Call: Orders can be placed via the website or phone and then picked up at the cidery. Once your order has been processed, you will be contacted by the cidery to confirm your order is ready to pick up. Will Call orders must be picked up within 30 days. After 30 days, your order will be shipped to you, and shipping costs will be applied.
15. Return Policy: We stand behind every cider we make, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will arrange for replacement (pending availability) or refund.