Strawberry Basil Salad
A Perfect Pair: Strawberry Basil Salad with Goat Cheese and Cider Fresca Strawberry Basil
Spring has sprung, and our Cider Fresca Strawberry Basil is back in full bloom! To help you make the most of this delightful beverage, we’re sharing a delicious recipe that pairs beautifully with the cider: Strawberry Basil Salad with Goat Cheese. This fresh, flavorful dish is perfect for enjoying in the sunshine while sipping on our limited-release cider.
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, sliced strawberries, and chopped basil leaves.
- Toss the salad ingredients gently to mix.
- Top the salad with crumbled goat cheese and toasted almonds.
- Drizzle the salad with balsamic glaze, as desired.
- Serve the salad immediately, alongside a glass of Cider Fresca Strawberry Basil.
Our Strawberry Basil Salad with Goat Cheese is the perfect companion for our refreshing, fruity, and aromatic Strawberry Basil Cider. Enjoy this delicious pairing at your next picnic, barbecue, or springtime gathering.
Can’t wait to try it? Be sure to join us at the taproom on April 7th for our Cider Fresca Strawberry Basil release party, where we’ll have live music, tasty strawberry basil-themed menu items, and the introduction of our new Strawberry Basil Lemonade Frozen.
But don’t forget: our Cider Fresca Strawberry Basil is a limited release, so make sure to savor every sip while it’s still available! Find it on draft in our Taproom and Texas watering holes and in 4-packs in Texas Retail and our Online Store. Cheers to the taste of spring! 🍓🌿